/* */ Beulah Bee: Timeless Flight

August 28, 2016

Timeless Flight


When I browse Pinterest, I'll see an image and next thing you know I'm inspired to make something. That's exactly what happened with this tag. Here's the pin that prompted me to research and find the image I used. Nature never ceases to amaze me and Cithaerias pireta (the Blushing Phantom) is no exception!


I had a vintage tag (used for tracking sewing alterations) and covered it with a strip of gold Idea-ology Deco Tape, Tissue Tape and gold metallic mulberry paper along with some Mixed Media thinlits bricks and Remnant Rubs. I added more sparkle with Fruit Punch Stickles.

The antennae were made by pasting on some black hairs from an old paintbrush and Distress inks were used for tinting.

If you'd like to see a previous creation made with these vintage tags, here's the link. I really like working with them and plan to scout around for similar printed tags to add to my stash.